Events for the Police Commissioners Association of Connecticut (PCAC) and more!
2017-2018 Dues are now Due
To see past events, please visit our "Past Events" page by use of the Events tab above or by clicking here: Past Events. or by clicking here to go to Google Plus/Police Commissioners Association of Connecticut to view videos and photos.Thank you!
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat ReaderTM in order to view the PDF files that are on this website. If you do not have it, you can download the software from the Adobe website, free - or select the HTML version of the file (a new browser window will open). Note, if you do not see HTML or PDF after a link, the file will be in HTML format.
Click Here to See More Events
Click Here to See Past Events
|The Police Commissioners Association of Connecticut (PCAC) members are elected and appointed police commissioners from municipalities throughout Connecticut. Our mission is to provide a link between professional law enforcement officers and the public.|
We are dedicated to educating our members on current law enforcement issues facing our police departments. We strive to:
- Elevate the status of local police departments through the exchange of ideas, information and experience.
- Foster public understanding and appreciation of the role of police officers in today's society.
- Support legislation favorable to justice and safety.
- Improve the training of police officers.
- Give appropriate recognition for outstanding performance in the field of law enforcement.